Pre-Mission Pictures

Pre-Mission Pictures

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Mission Call!

Dear Sister Lawrence, 

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Peru Lima South Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months. 

You should report to the Peru Missionary Training Center on April 19, 2016. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language. Your assignment may be modified according to the needs of the mission president.

Today, after waiting for 16 days for my mission call, I was called to Lima, Peru! I am very grateful for the opportunity that I get to be able to serve. I cannot wait to serve the people of Peru! 

Hermana Shylo Lawrence


No comments:

Post a Comment