Pre-Mission Pictures

Pre-Mission Pictures

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sept. 5, 2016 - Week 14 in Ica



Sept. 5, 2016    Week 14 in Ica, Peru

Well I have been doing okay down here in Ica but I was sick this past week. I was sick with some good stomach pains but I ate bread and it took care of that problem mostly. But it is true, the pains of the stomach have returned with the food. I don´t know why or how but they have. 

Do you know how frustrating it is to have a body that does not cooperate with your head or heart? It is so frustrating. But I know that that is not how Heavenly Father wants me. I know that He wants me to be happy. Sometimes we just get trials that help us develop our faith even more. Some people have mental problems and some people have physical. My trial is my body. But it´s okay because after this life I wont have any more pains or sicknesses and my body will be okay. And for now all I can do is be obedient to the commandments and keep a positive attitude no matter what my little body wants to do(; 

I hope that the family is all doing well and that the first week of school went well! You look like you are having the best time down in Oklahoma and I am so glad that Bree and Nick came home! Now Nick just needs to stay(; But soon enough(: I love you very much and am very grateful that you are my momma! I love you to eternity and beyond!!!

Love, your little girl, Hermana Lawrence


I know that no matter what the Lord is looking out for me as long as I am being obedient! And I am! He is always there and He is always so loving and merciful. Sometimes we dont understand our trials but He knows better than we do! Love you and michelle to the eternities and beyond!!! Love, your favorite niece and daughter(; Hermana Lawrence



No comments:

Post a Comment