Pre-Mission Pictures

Pre-Mission Pictures

Monday, July 4, 2016

June 13 - Week 2 in Ica, Peru

June 13, 2016    Week 2 in Ica

OH MY GOODNESS MOM AND DAD HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU KNOW I WAS THINKING OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for everything that you have done for me I hope that your day was really good because you are the best and you deserve it! 

The pictures of my zone are from last P-day we had a zone pday and we played sports and games and it was fun! The fireworks happen everyday and they are from the Catholics celebrating the Saints! So crazy?!  The little llama thing is the only llama that I have seen in Peru, disappointing. The food is alfredo that I made for Hermana Zuchel and I and she ate 3 bowls of it haha she didn´t know what to do with herself because it was so good she said haha I love her so much!
Hermana Shylo Lawrence

Tell the family I love them! Love you all to the moon and beyond!
Hermana Shylo Lawrence

Daddy! I love you so very much and I hope that guard has been at least okay! I hope that you all are enjoying your Summer Vacation and are having so much fun! I love you so much and hope that you know that you are always in my prayers! This week was really good! I got to meet an apostle of the Lord! Elder Rasband came to the CCM and the LIma Sur mission traveled to go see him! He shook my hand!!! It was so amazing and his talk was so inspiring! He talked about the reason we are out here and that we have the authority to be here. That we have the authority to preach and baptize. So awesome and so spiritual. It was a good week and yes the homesickness is wearing off with my phrase: WORK HARDER. I love you very much daddy and I hope that you have had the best week(: I love you more than words!!! Love, your little tortilla chip, 
Hermana Lawrence


Last picture from the CCM


Shylo sending us some love from Ica!


Shylo made her companion Pasta Alfredo and she had never tasted anything so delicious before that she ate 3 whole bowls of it!! :)




LOVE Hermana Zuchel and Shylo!

Shylo's only disappointing find of a lama so far in Peru ...

Fireworks from the Day of the Catholics - Shylo said they had them all week long

No comments:

Post a Comment