Pre-Mission Pictures

Pre-Mission Pictures

Monday, July 4, 2016

June 27 - Week 4 in Ica, Peru

June 27 – Week 4 in Ica, Peru

I can´t believe that it´s already been a month in Ica and in the mission field! Time is flying by so fast! I never have time so I wrote my letter down and will send it through picture so that way you all can know more about who I am teaching and what we have been working on for the past 4 weeks with getting our converts to the temple! This week was so fast and so fun! We taught a lot, walked a lot, and traveled over 10 hours in total to get to and from the temple with all of our converts. It was a fun week of service (breaking things) and teaching and learning. Enjoy the pictures!

Hermana Shylo Lawrence





Lima, Peru Temple - June 25











No comments:

Post a Comment