Pre-Mission Pictures

Pre-Mission Pictures

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Aug. 15 - Week 11 in Ica - My Testimony & lots of Journal pages



Aug. 15, 2016                Week 11 – Ica, Peru

What a week it has been! I don´t have a whole lot to say this week other than yes ...I am going to have 4 months this 19th. I feel like I left yesterday. I just want to be here in the work forever honestly. I already have a fear of coming home haha I just love it all so much!!! I just want to share my testimony this week. 

I know that my Savior lives. I know that He lived, suffered, died, and was resurrected so that we can live together as a family. I know that yours and dad´s decision to be sealed in the temple blessed not only your lives but the whole family´s lives. I know that my Savior loves me. I know that through Him I can repent of every little sin and mistake. I know that my family loves me very much. I know that this gospel is true. I know that there is one true church here on the earth and that is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. I know that this is the only church that has the power and authority to act in the name of Jesus Christ our Redeemer. I know that my mission has already helped my testimony but I also know that this work is not about me nor is it for me. Yes it helps me, but this work is about the salvation of others. This work goes on with or without me but I have the privilege of giving a tiny portion of my life to the Lord. I love my family. I love my Savior. I love the Plan of Salvacion. I love this gospel and this work.  I know my Savior lives. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 
I love you to eternity and beyond.

Love, Hermana Lawrence


Buenas tardes mi querida familia! Acá son las fotos de esta semana! Les amo muchisimo y espero que todo está bien. Estoy muy bien acá en Ica y mi compañera es lo maximo! Trabajamos duro y tratamos a nunca perder tiempo. Espero que todos está bien. Les amo muchisimo!!!

Con amor, Hermana Lawrence



















No comments:

Post a Comment