Pre-Mission Pictures

Pre-Mission Pictures

Thursday, August 25, 2016

July 12 - Serving a Mission ... Do it!!



July 12, 2016                 Shylo’s Testimony about Serving a Mission

The mission is hands down the most amazing thing that I have ever done in my life. I have seen so many blessings both physically, and spiritually. Also not only to me, but also to my family. My thoughts? It is hard. So hard. But so pure. The work rolls forth no matter what anyone says, because the Lord wants it to continue. And so it does. My feelings? I am so blessed to be a servant of the Lord. I have the chance to share my testimony every single day. I have the testimony to go and meet people I have never seen before and share with them the knowledge that I have of my Savior. I can already see the blessings of my mission. First of all, I love studying and I know that this is something that is going to bless my life while I am in school. Second, my testimony is so much stronger than it ever has been. I know that my Savior lives. I know that everything that I am, have, and do is thanks to my Savoir Jesus Christ. The mission is hard, and it is the best decision I have ever made. I wouldn´t trade one day. I love the mission because everyday is a new opportunity to learn, and to grow in the Spirit of the Lord. I absolutely love my mission, the blessings I have seen are incredible. The house in Lander finally sold, my health is finally stable, my testimony is growing, My family is safe and healthy, and I am inviting others to come unto Christ. There isn´t anything else I would rather be doing. Nothing. I love this gospel. I know my Savior lives. I know that the Atonement is personal and that repentance is the most amazing thing that we have on this planet. And that is because repentance erases every scar, every bad thing we have done, every thing we aren´t proud of. Erases it, through earnest prayer, faith, and if necessary confessing. Repentance is for everyone. We shouldn´t repent just once or twice a week, we should be repentant. Daily. Repentance isn´t what I do, it´s who I am. I love this gospel. Every day I wake up more excited to work dilligently in this work. Satan will never win if we don´t give him the opportunity. The gospel will always prevail, it may not be what the world likes, but it is exactly what every person in this world needs.

Hermana Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment