Pre-Mission Pictures

Pre-Mission Pictures

Monday, November 21, 2016

Nov. 15 - Week 7 in Lima, Bolognesi - TRANSFERS!



Nov. 15, 2016 - Week 7 in Lima, Bolognesi - Transfers!

I didn’t write yesterday because we had TRANSFERS!! Can you believe I was with Hna Couper 6 weeks? It felt so short! But I have THE BEST COMPANION EVER. Her name is Hna Oñate and she is from Ecuador! She is so sweet and works so hard and is OBEDIENT. HALELUYA. Is that how you spell that? hahah I dont think so but you got it haha. She is the best honestly I am so blessed. But sad at the same time because I think that this transfer Hna Couper will go home if she doesnt get her testimony. I hope she finds the need for it. 

But I am still alive and doing well! But mom. Today is the 15th of Noviembre. It is so crazy that the time has passed so fast. I have 7 months this week!?! Does it feel like I have been away 7 months?? I feel like I have been here for maybe a month? It is horrible. I love the mission more than I love my life honestly. I love the people, I love the food(; , I love my companion, and more than anything I have come to love my Savior more than anything else in this world. The mission is beautiful. I have felt a huge change in my life, my attitude, and I know that I am now working for my salvation. Everyone should serve a mission. Everyone. It is essencial. I love you to the moon and back momma and this week I started to write in my journal again so I will be sending more next week with feelings and everything. I love you to the moon and back and then on to Eternity momma!! Love you so much!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment