Pre-Mission Pictures

Pre-Mission Pictures

Monday, November 14, 2016

Nov. 7, 2016 - Family from Ica gets Baptized! Hooray!



Nov. 7, 2016               Week 6 in Lima, Bolognesi Area

I never have time to write a full email about what all is happening here in Peru but I am still alive and am still doing well! I am in Lima now and we are working really hard! But I had the best news this week and it is that our investigators in Ica were baptized! We contacted Monica, the mom, in the street and she wasn’t really interested. But then we visited her and her family and it turns out that she is married to Julio and they have 5 children. 5 girls. 3 of them do not live there though. So we taught Monica and Julio and their daughters Valeri and Antonela. They were really interested and immediately accepted their baptismal date. They were the best and we visited them really often! And then I got transferred to Lima but my companion from Ica, Hermana Mostert, told me that they are still doing well and are going to get baptized! Then today I received this beautiful foto that shows that they did it! They got baptized!! I cried I was so happy for them! It doesn’t matter that I am not there to share that happy moment with them, they now are working towards their salvation! Look at how happy they are!! Much love from Lima!!
Hermana Shylo Lawrence











No comments:

Post a Comment