Pre-Mission Pictures

Pre-Mission Pictures

Monday, November 14, 2016

Oct. 17 - Week 3 in Lima, Bolognesi Area



Week 3 in Lima, Bolognesi  Area                  Oct. 17, 2016

We had a crazy day yesterday. Last night we ran for cover in a house of a member as a street fight broke out between neighbors. They were fighting fighting and they broke some glass in peoples houses and cars and it was crazy. We felt we needed to go inside this door of a members house and it turns out that they were actually there and they are never there! So we ran inside and it was really scary. The member is a big guy and even he was nervous so we prayed and everything turned out good! His wife was also really scared. But it was scary, I was scared. But we are doing well! This area is a lot more difficult than Ica but it is good and we are working really hard. I feel so exhausted every day when we hit the house because I really give my hundred and fifty percent. It is hard but is good! Hard work is the best kind of work! But I know that it is what I needed because I have learned to rely on my Savior. There is no way that I can do this without His help. No way. I have learned that my testimony is doing really well and it continues to grow every single day. I love my personal study time and I try to use ALL of it because it is so short but the most important time of the day! I love it! I love my Savior, I love my mission, and I love the people here in Peru. This is the best time of my life. 
Yes, yesterday was scary. But I am doing well! We got to work with the president of the relief society to help us work on our goals for this week! So that was good!
I hope that the family is doing well and that everything is going well with Nutcracker! Love you very much momma!! Love you to the moon and beyond!!!
Love, Hermana Lawrence

Fotos from Pday and the beach and with Hna Ybañez de Argentina. 






No comments:

Post a Comment